Lost Lightburn license file

Hello,

I have a valid Lightburn license I would like to migrate to another computer:

I understand I can deactivate it from the software or from the activation portal, but I cannot find the license file nor the email address associated with the activation portal anymore. Is there any way to extract the license key or any useful registration info from the software itself?

As I read this picture, your “update option” expired on 6 December last year, and without the e-mail address used at the time of purchase, it is (almost) impossible to get into your software/license account.
You will probably have to buy a new LightBurn license if you want the latest version of LightBurn and the possibility of a 1-year software update, which you can then use for up to 3 computers and all the lasers of the same category that you want.
Remember that the e-mail address you use when purchasing LightBurn is later used to maintain your license account.

But you can also contact the service/sales department from LightBurn directly and ask for help, they are always very friendly and helpful.

Before deactivating on this computer, please go to Help → Generate Support Data, then open up an email to support@lightburnsoftware.com and paste the support data that has been automatically copied into the email. We may be able to recover your information from that data.

That did the trick, Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.