Low power.1 still cutting through

first off 100% noob got a redsail 100w 1600x900 testing lightburn ATM … playing with 1/4 mahogany speed 300 max power 0,10 min 0 and its still cutting through ? same for photos what am i doing wrong lol

Are you saying your ‘Fill’ layer is cutting through this material?

Have a look at the link below. I use this to run test cuts to understand the power range of the laser with each material I play with.

started to test but no matter what i set the power or speed at still cut/engraves the same?

@Rick doing some tests 30x30 speed 43mms max power 1% min power 0 cutting 1/4 mahogany plywood/underlay and the parts are 100% perfect. this cant be right? engraving at 900mms power .01 % is the same as 100 speed max power at 25% both engravings/ fill are at least 1/16th deep

Is it the black outline layer that is cutting through? Per your screen shot, your 2nd layer (C00) is set to 30 speed and 35 power.

yes black cut line is goind through at .1 % power and fill even at 0% power is still wat to deep

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.