MacBook / Lightburn erkennt Vevor 100W Laser nicht(does not recognize Vevor 100W laser)

Ich habe seit kurzem den Vevor 100 W Laser. Gestern habe ich auch noch meine Lightburn Lizenz für den DSP Controller upgegraded. Wenn ich nun den Laser mit USB (USB-C Adapter) am MacBook anschließe, erkennt Lightburn den Laser nicht. Selbst wenn ich den Laser manuell versuche einzurichten, steht immer disconnected. Woran kann es liegen? Was mache ich falsch?

I recently got the Vevor 100w laser. Yesterday I also upgraded my Lightburn license for the DSP controller. Now when I connect the laser to the MacBook with USB (USB-C adapter), Lightburn does not recognize the laser. Even if I try to set up the laser manually, it always says disconnected. What could be the problem? What am I doing wrong?

One of the first steps is to confirm the model number and manufacturer of the controller. A picture of the controller with the model number is very informative.

When installing LightBurn, there is an option to install an FDTI driver. If you have upgraded your licence without reinstalling, you may need to install this driver.
https://ftdichip.com/drivers/

Ich habe seit kurzem den Vevor 100 W Laser. Gestern habe ich auch noch meine Lightburn Lizenz für den DSP Controller upgegraded. Wenn ich nun den Laser mit USB (USB-C Adapter) am MacBook anschließe, erkennt Lightburn den Laser nicht. Selbst wenn ich den Laser manuell versuche einzurichten, steht immer disconnected. Woran kann es liegen? Was mache ich falsch?

I recently got the Vevor 100w laser. Yesterday I also upgraded my Lightburn license for the DSP controller. Now when I connect the laser to the MacBook with USB (USB-C adapter), Lightburn does not recognize the laser. Even if I try to set up the laser manually, it always says disconnected. What could be the problem? What am I doing wrong?

The duplicate post has been merged into this thread. It is of value to the community to maintain focus by keeping questions and their responses to one conversational thread.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.