MacBook Pro 13" Display Issue

Hello

I use Lightburn for the first time, i use a MacBook Pro 2012 13" and Lightburn will not schown completely. The Bottom Colorbar issnt available.
Is ist fixable? i cannot plug in a other Monitor because its a Laptop :slight_smile:
On my other Mac Pro all fine, so i have to create the Cutting File on my PC and transfer it to my macbook to laser it. Its a bad way. i would use Lightburn direktly on my MacBook.

Thanks a lot for hints to fix it.

Lucifor

What resolution do you have your display set to? If it’s around 768 vertical pixels then this is likely not enough space to support the default window layout. To resolve, restack the two panes on the right of the application into a single stack. This should allow the toolbar at the bottom to have enough space to come up.

If this doesn’t work can you take a full sized screenshot of your desktop with LightBurn running?

1 Like

I run exactly the same laptop for my copy of Lightburn and although I’ve lots of issues that cause me not to have burned anything at all yet, the view is not an issue.
Try clicking the green button on the top left of the screen, that will make the view full size of the screen. When you want to change it back, move your cursor to the top of the screen and the bar with the green, red and yellow buttons will appear again for you to click.

Hi,

Yes, thats ist, my Fault, all fine now.
i did not see the Forest because of to much trees…
(German way of speaking)

Lucifor

1 Like

I was having the same issue. I found out that in displays I changed the dialog box in Dislplay → Resolution to Scaled (to use with an external display). When I changed it back to “Default for Display” it was worked perfectly. No cut offs anywhere.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.