Machine Cut Parameters/User Settings

Short version is I’m trying to figure out which Trocen “User Settings” are analogous to which Ruida “Cut Parameters.”

I’ve had an ongoing tech support conversation with ThunderLaser about some wobbly lines I’ve been getting on our Nova 63. We just cut the min and max acceleration by a factor of 10 and that made a huge improvement. I’m trying to replicate this onto my other lasers that can also display this type of wobbliness. We’ve got 3 Ruida machines and one Trocen machine. I’m trying to figure out the numbers to try reducing on the Trocen machine that would be analogous to the min and max acceleration numbers. Should I be looking in User Settings, or the X and Y axis settings?

Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!

Each axes needs an acceleration value. The X axes usually carries less mass and can accelerate quicker. On a Ruida, these are under the vendor settings.

The Ruida also has some adjustments under cut or engrave. I don’t know how it selects or knows which is which. I’m suspicious it doesn’t. I think RDWorks has a cut or engrave option… I’d guess it gets it that way… I have no idea how it works with Lightburn.

:smile_cat: