Machine stuck after instaling limit switches

I want to improve my sculpfun s9 and install some limit switches, by following the Lightburn video I’ve done all the Hardware installation and I think everything was installed correctly but after trying to run the home function it returns correctly.

My problem comes later, the software says that the machine is busy even after 5 minutes, the motors block and I can’t do anything anymore.

Any idea what it could be?
And sorry for the inconvenience, but all help will be welcome.

Home the machine and return all Console output here for review.

"Aguardando conexão…

Port failed to open - already in use?

Aguardando conexão…

ok

[VER:1.1.2022050901:]

[OPT:MPHS]

[MSG:Using machine:XY DLC32]

ok"
this is what appears on console, and now is not responding to any action I make and keep saying that is busy.

Where does it say this?

Can you run these commands in Console and return output?

$H
$$
$#
?

so once again im sorry for bothering but the only thing that appears is:

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

G0

I’m confused. Your machine connected earlier with this message.

Make sure that the correct COM port is selected in Laser window.

Since i tried to instal the limit switches the software and even the machine are wierd now, every time I try to do something like simple cuts or even engraving the machine gets stuck even with them disconected, for example right now lightburn says that the machine is busy or in pause. I tested the laser grbl app and worked fine. could it be lightburn mal-function?
OBS: even after i tried the commands you told me to nothing appeared.

The app isn´t responding and this never happened until now. :c

Possible but unlikely.

Make sure no other app including LaserGRBL is running when you’re trying to run LightBurn.

Did you check this?

Also, please provide the following:

1. full screenshot of LightBurn with the Laser window in view
  2. screenshot of Edit->Device Settings

If you have connection issues with LightBurn but LaserGRBL is running fine, I firstly recommend checking the “enable DTR signal” option in device settings. No matter if it’s turned on or off, just toggle it. This actually solved such problems in many cases.

Though, if it is related to the limit switches, I guess you might have used switches that kill the mainboard once closed. Does the busy state only happens when the switches are activated? Then they are causing a short on the main board. See here for details: