I have a camo vector that I want to mask with an outline, is that possible?
SlideMask4.lbrn2 (291.4 KB)
SlideMask4.lbrn2 (170.8 KB)
No way to mask, just Intersect works, following these steps:
- Select first camo layer
- Right Click on the graphics > ungroup
- Click on Weld (select Window > Modifiers from the top toolbar if it doesn’t show up in the left sidebar)
- Duplicate your outline - Ctrl+D (so you have another copy for the other layer)
- Select the camo layer and outline and click Intersect from the same modifiers menu.
- repeat for the other camo layer.
I’ve attached a file in which i did those actions, i suppose C01 was the outline
Would be much easier to do in Illustrator/Inkscape or other vector graphics program
Wow, thanks for the quick reply.
Do you have a few slides laying around to set this up as far as settings go? Looks kind of digital…
I do like it.
Downloaded a camo pack from etsy. Try a few more styles before I apply to a functioning piece, but the digital does look good.
Pro tip: on google images append “filetype:svg” without the quotes to find a lot of free resources For example, searching for “digital camo filetype:svg” will show you some nice alternatives that can be downloaded directly without paying a dime