Material Library Emptied

ok so we just got back from vacation. Turned everything on and lightburn needed an update. Updated it and ran a cut. All good. Updated mac and restarted. BOOM material library gone.

No big deal, reload it right? Library loads in with no settings… I’m not sure what else to try, but before I go running a bunch of test files and build a material library again I wanted to ask here.

Don’t have a mac, Linux is what I run, but no operating system or patch is going to do this, at least it should not.

Can you find the file in order to open it?

I use this a lot and have never seen this…

:smile_cat:

Yeah I have the file in my documents. the file size is zero.

If it’s empty I don’t know what to advise, but I doubt it’s a Lightburn issue as these are heavily used with many of the support people also on Macs…

I assume you have built this and saved it at some point… Doesn’t sound like you’d make a simple mistake like that…

I don’t know what to advise… I think @berainlb has a Mac… Maybe he can assist…

Good luck

1 Like

Now its not even letting me save the new library that I’m creating…

That sounds like a protection issue… where are you saving it?

doesn’t even give me the option. I click save, it thinks, and then nothing happens.

Try save as… I suspect if you press save, it’s saving something…

If you know where it’s being saved, you could look… The save as option will tell you…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.