Material Test Lettering and Numbers BACKWARDS

Material Test Lettering and Numbers BACKWARDS. When I print Test Card, all the writing is Backwards. Any Help? Thank You

If that’s also true of cut or engraved designs, then most likely you have the Device Origin set incorrectly:

If your designs are correct and just the Material Test is backwards, then something else is wrong and we’ll need more information.

Thanks for the quick response. Here’s the problem. Imaid a Business card rectangle 3.25 x 2.25, (3.25 being the height. Put my name at the bottom. When I go to Frame with the box, it frames it in landscape mode instead of portrait. The name when I engrave it ia still backwards. Something is not right

This sometimes happens when the X and Y axes are interchanged, generally with the cables plugged into the wrong connectors. It’s not clear that’s possible with the Xtool P2 CO₂ laser in your profile, but it’s worth verifying.

Does the Preview also appear to be rotated by 90°?

Upload the *lbrn2 file so we can take a look at it and see if anything peculiar is going on.

So it’s not just a problem with the Material Test, which eliminates many peculiarities.

If the laser is oriented correctly and the Preview looks correct and you have set the proper device origin, does that change the results?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.