Material Test option

I am searching for the ‘material test’ option, but can’t find on my software. I also don’t have the ‘laser tool’ option.

…does that mean it’s all missing?

yes

Skærmbillede 2024-01-30 kl. 18.38.30

It is almost a historical version :wink: , a lot has happened from your version to today. You should consider “renewing” your license. It’s worth the money, believe me.

I just did in January :frowning:

That is an extremely old version, if memory serves, from early 2019 and would not have the Material Test nor many other current features. The current release is version 1.4.05 with 1.5 currently in Public Beta. Please update to gain access to the Material Test and many additional features.

You can read about each release here:

ooops, you got the wrong version of the file.
Have you downloaded it from LightBurn’s site?, if not download it there and just install it directly over your existing version. If you experience problems with validation, send an email to support@lightburnsoftware.com, they are lightning fast and will help you.

1 Like

I do see you have renewed your key, which gives you access. You will need to download and install our latest directly from our site here:

@Rick , Ha, I finally managed to catch you :rofl:

1 Like

Now we’re talking :smiley: thanks so much both for your prompt replies, much appreciated :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.