Material test question

Hi,

Is there any way to make a material test with high number of samples (let’s say 50) without using the built in material test generator? As far as I know, the max layer number is 28.

Look up Power Scale in the docs or on our YouTube channel. That’s the only way to do it without using the material test generator.

Not exactly sure, but I’ve used this guy’s test generator a couple times… it creates its own test file, and it may do what you want.

https://www.o2creative.co.nz/laser/lightburn_basic_generator.php

Wow,

Thank you to both! This is exactly what I was looking for. I saw those tests with the rows of the same color and I wandered how was possible that they had different power settings.
Thank you again!

Below is an early post, prior to having the Material Test built in. It has info and a test file one can use to build your own. :slight_smile:

Why would you want to?

It’s a lot of work not to use it, you have to add labels… etc…

:smile_cat:

Hi,

Some times I want to have more control. Put a engraving and cutting pattern in the same test, change the shape of the samples, etc.

If you get speed/power correct it should not matter…?

The Australian test site, link posted by @JMartin is operational, it was generating these before Lightburn had the materials test. It can do some graphics…

:smile_cat:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.