Message ALARM 2

Bonjour à tous,
J’ai un graveur Ortur master 2 de 400/430 et je galère un peu dans les coordonnées.
Je n’arrive à graver qu’avec l’option ‘Coordonnées utilisteur’ en plaçant le laser à la main sur le sujet, Clic sur ‘Definir Origine’ puis ‘Démarrer’. Si je ne fais pas les étapes dans l’ordre, je dois faire un Reset de la machine et tout refaire…

Le laser étant en 0/0 (en bas à gauche)
SI j’utilise l’option ‘position actuelle’ ou ‘Coordonnées absolues’ J’obtient une ALARM 2
Port ouvert, en attente de réponse.
<Idle|WPos:400.000,430.000,0.000|FS:0,0|WCO:-400.000,-430.000,0.000>
ok
Démarrage de flux
ALARM:2
En ligne ou quasi en ligne 4 :
Flux terminé en 0 :00
[MSG:Reset to continue]

Dans tous les cas le petit spot rouge se trouve en haut à droite largement au dessus de la grille alors qu’il devrait être en 0/0 en bas à gauche.
Si je déplace avec les flèches Haut et droite il fini par disparaître par contre en le faisant revenir sur la grille, il y à plantage.
Démarrage de flux
ALARM:2
En ligne ou quasi en ligne 2 :
Flux terminé en 0 :00
[MSG:Reset to continue]
L’utilisation du Home fonctionne sans plantage mais le curseur rouge reste en 400/430
Y a t-il un moyen de corriger ces coordonnées quelque part.
D’avance merci

Good morning all,
I have a 400/430 Ortur master 2 burner and I have a bit of a problem with the coordinates.
I can only engrave with the option ‘User coordinates’ by placing the laser by hand on the subject, Click on ‘Define Origin’ then ‘Start’. If I don’t do the steps in order, I have to reset the machine and do it all over again …

The laser being in 0/0 (bottom left)
IF I use the option actuelle current position ’or‘ Absolute coordinates ’I get an ALARM 2
Port open, awaiting response.
<Idle | WPos: 400,000,430,000,0,000 | FS: 0,0 | WCO: -400,000, -430,000,0,000>
OK
Flow start
ALARM: 2
Online or almost online 4:
Stream ended in 0:00
[MSG: Reset to continue]

In all cases the small red spot is located at the top right far above the grid when it should be in 0/0 at the bottom left.
If I move with the up and right arrows it ends up disappearing on the other hand by making it return to the grid, there is a crash.
Flow start
ALARM: 2
Online or almost online 2:
Stream ended in 0:00
[MSG: Reset to continue]
The use of the Home works without crashing but the red cursor remains in 400/430
Is there a way to correct these coordinates somewhere.
Thanks in advance

I suggest using the search found at the top-right of these pages and look for “Ortur” and “Alarm: 2” for posts covering the setup for these systems. This way, we don’t have to retype things already covered in detail.

I also suggest this is good to review: https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/CommonGrblSetups.html

WCO = Workspace Coordinate Offset
WPos = Workspace Position

You have an offset programmed in - the WCO value, which is why the WPos value is showing 400, 430 instead of 0,0.

In the console, type G10 L2 P1 X0 Y0 (Enter) to clear the offset.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.