Message from lightburn, transfer failed

My sculptfun s30 pro isn’t responding, received it yesterday and got it all set up, ran a simple project just to see how it works, everything worked fine, was able to burn some text on sample piece, today opened lightburn and turned on machine and was going to run the same project, the machine wouldn’t respond to the commands, got a message that transfer failed, lader might be busy or paused, I’ve tried to change the com port, shut the machine down and unplugged and reinstalled the ch340 driver, i get the same message, not sure if im doing something wrong or what, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated btw I’m new to lasering and not very proficient with computers, this was going to be a retirement hobby for me

Leave your machine turned on, close LightBurn and reopen. You should connect just fine.

1 Like

Here is a guide on what settings to set in LightBurn: Setting up the software - Diode Laser Wiki Maybe you can try this as well.
If you open the Windows device manager, do you see a COM port assigned to the laser? Make sure you select this one.
Next, check in the console window of LightBurn, if there are any messages.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.