Mira 9, Wifi/Ethernet Connection, Mac

We recently received our Aeon Mira 9. We had Lightburn up and running via wifi. Then it stopped and we switched to plugging it into the router. It stopped working again. Now I can’t get the machine to connect at all. I’ve read all the topics I can find with no luck. Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated!

1 Like

Hi Amber, welcome to the forum…

The Ruida is not the best communicator, it’s really for running cnc stuff…

If you are done with the files stored on the Ruida, delete them… they seem to get cranky when it’s memory is full…

I am not familiar with the wifi… the standard Ruida like I have doesn’t have any wifi option that I’m aware of… so I’m wondering how that works exactly…

When you plugged it into the router, did you run it from the actual controller? Mine had a short Ethernet wire that ran from the chassis to the controller… You can bypass that… that will eliminate anything in between.

Again I don’t know if the wifi is something that sits between the world and the Ruida or how it’s set up…

I’d try removing files from the Ruida memory and going directly into the Ethernet socket on the Ruida.

Good luck

:smile_cat:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.