Mirroring problems

Having problems with my neje Max 2 with mirroring and can you tell me what the machine settings is , for this laser thank you…I did save setting,but ?

The ‘Device Origin’ setting, found in the menus under Edit => Device Settings, controls the orientation of what gets sent to your laser. If you have the origin for the device set incorrectly, your output will be mirrored or upside down when run.

https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/Troubleshooting-Output.html#output-is-mirrored-or-backwards

2 Likes

Thank you Tyler for getting back to me I tried what you suggested but let me tell you my story. I have a Ortur master 2 and a Neje master 2 s max.I change over to rotary on my Ortur ,saved the setting for the laser and new rotary settings. I neje was working fine before that somehow I must get messed up one of the settingsI tried what you suggested but it still wobbles and mirrors any help would be greatly appreciated thank you for your time

I sent Tyler a new topic the other day but I forgot to put my pictures in of the screenshots again thank you Tyler for responded

you have to put $21 to true

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.