Multiple Variable Text(s)

Hi all,

I am having a slight issue when I am trying to make variable text continue the serial numbers when i have 2 sets of circular arrays.

I’m looking to have 1 circular array on the inside and one on the outside, closer to the circle itself.

I need the variable to start at 1 and finish at 99, but as it stands, LB is treating all of the variables as if they start at 1 and finish at 50.

I suppose I could do one giant one from 1-99 and then take 50-99, group them and then shrink them down to size.

It doesn’t feel like LB will allow you to continue variable text from one array to another. I did try selecting the second one and starting at 51, but then it just adds it to the first array as well.

I may look at using the csv setting too, which may help here.

Before you create your circular array, select the upper placeholder and change the offset to 50, then twhen your array is created the outer ring will start at 51.

1 Like

In the Text toolbar, there’s a box for Offset. If you set offset for the first text object in the second row to 50, it should do what you’re looking for.

1 Like

It worked like a charm!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Thank you all!!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.