Need help, error:1

Don’t know if this is the right place, and feel free to move my post to where it belongs, if not here.

I where looking through the menus and and I must have done something.

Now when I try to start engraving I get error:1, can’t find the letter on or close to 0.

It’s not gcode cluster enabled.

And it worked fine before I where going through all the setting windows, so I probably marked/unmarked something.

Don’t know if it matter but it’s s sculpfun s9 and works fine in GRBL and used to work in lightburn.

Best regards
Kenneth Holmlund

Kenneth, probably the simplest option would be to delete Lightburn and then re-install the software. Then if you make changes to any option setting you might want to do a screen-print of before and after so you know what you are changing.

If you want us to check your settings, you need to show them. Show the screenshots of the different settings windows. How to report a laser problem - Diode Laser Wiki

Thanks guys, I got the problem solved now.

And the solution was?

I deleted and installed it again. Didn’t work the first time I did it but the second time it did, so I font know if that where the solution or just a lucky coincidence

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.