Need help laser dont stop cutting

I`ve come up with a problem when the laser starts to run it cut straight away and
don’t stop till it finnish cutting all the pathway i ask someone who sell laser thay
came up with a pszu damp or covered or the board was crowdid i changed the pszu out
for a new one still getting problems ? please can you help
Got laser in august 2020 through amazon a VEVOR 50W Laser
Engraver 300x500mm Laser Engraving Cutting Machine CO2 Laser Engraver USB Interface for DIY Engraving danhaines233@gmail.com

Hey Dan.

Isn’t the idea to cut straight away, and not stop until the end? You should have a button on your machine for that, if you want to inspect your work.

I’m not sure what the problem is.

I think his issue is that it is burning the traversal moves. If that is the problem, it is most likely that he needs to set $32=1 using the console.

it keeps cutting beteen letters dont stop it cut the tracks

I dont know why But my console dont light in light burn can`t see how to get it to
work thanks for your help.

If it’s a Ruida or TopWisdom controller, you don’t have a console because your machine doesn’t accept GCode commands. That said, if you have a DSP controller in a CO2 laser, and it’s just on all the time from the moment you hit start, that’s usually a bad high-voltage power supply that needs replacing.

thanks for info needed to upgrade power pack work fine now thanks.

I dont want to hijack Dan’s post but, I’m having the same problem. I have a onefinity controller and a j tech 7 W laser. where and how would I enter the $32=1?

@Sgmeddie, you should start a new post and not jump in with an unrelated issue. It will get missed, or you might get the wrong answers to the issues you are having. Take a look at the beginning of this post.

Sorry Ed mine turned out I needed to up grade power
Pack from a 50watt to a100watt power pack
It sorted my problem work fine now
You,s dan.

A OneFinity controller is not likely to be running GRBL firmware, so the $32 setting won’t likely exist. Their controller is on our list to natively support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.