Need help with activation

I got an extension because my previous laser didn’t work with lightburn. Now that I have my new laser in, I’m trying to get the extension to activate on my laptop in the shop, but it won’t work. I thought you were allowed 2 pcs? How can I get the laptop to accept the extension? Thanks in advance

Sorry, but extension? I am not certain that I am following…

Are you talking about a Trial extension, or have you purchased LightBurn? The standard License provides 2 seats, yes, but you may have inadvertently allocated both already. No worries, as this can be corrected with a bit more help from you.

Looking into our systems, using the email and name used in this forum, I do not find you. Did you purchase from one of our resellers by chance?

Either way, write support@lightburnsofteare.com, provide your key, and we can assist you further there. We want to avoid exposing personal information here in public. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick reply. I was trying to use the trial extension on the ;laptop but went ahead and purchased it today anyway…Fingers crossed…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.