Need help with new set up

Right I need help, today iv been setting my K40 up wih gerbil and light burn. Everything was going well other than having to realign my mirrors, just after I finish I set it to cut a circle. But it didn’t instead the laser head went to the front right corner and jammed up. It won’t return to home position just feel a vibration through the rail, and a slight humming sound. And light burn is giving these codes. What is going on here, really need advice. The home settings are correct, it is set to go to top left

Does the machine move in the correct direction with other software? Sounds like you need to change your GRBL settings for direction mask ($3) and home ($23). All these settings are stored on your controller, LB just issues the home command, its the GRBL controller that turns that into movement.

“ALARM:9” : _(“Homing fail. Could not find limit switch within search distance. Defined as 1.5 * max_travel on search and 5 * pulloff on locate phases.”),

Best guess is either your homing config is incorrect, or perhaps you knocked one of the wires off a limit switch when cleaning the mirrors.

Everything worked perfectly with the original board back it, just wouldn’t do anything with gerbil. Iv been in touch with the guys at awesome tech, they been brilliant with their support. Seeing as they couldn’t work out what the problem was, they sent me a replacement board, which I’m going to fit later on.