Need to cut negative space

It’s actually not that hard, mark everything from the red layer, except the large outer frame and move it outside the logo. Then you delete the 4 lines after the numbers and the numbers themselves as well. Now connect the loose ends and join the outer frame again. Find the new numbers, resize and place it in the center of your number frame and then use the boolean assistant to cut numbers to the frame. Group everything and place it back in the sign.

When i try to grab the upper line to the left of the 6 it also takes the somewhat vertical line all the way to the left as well.

Sorry, you must be in edit mode to delete individual points or lines.

Edit Nodes…yes. This is working. Almost there!

Now I am trying to draw the straight line across the top and the bottom but cant seem to get them perfect. Last stupid question, i promise. Im just trying to draw across in Node Editing Mode. The starting point is fine, the ending is off a bit.

no, you switch to line mode, snap to the first point and drag the mouse to the second point, the line should also snap to the existing line end. You do not have to apologize, just ask …

Success!!!
Your assistance is greatly appreciated!!!

it could indicate that you need to define the tolerance of snap to point, in your settings … It’s good that you succeeded.

1 Like