Neje 3 Plus - Lightburn movement of X axis is simultaneously a movement on the y axis

Dear Forum Users

Model

i’ve a problem using lightburn with Neje 3 Plus. Squares and straight lines are ok but when it comes to circles the laser is doing crazy things. It’s not round but its angular. The same with text. In Lasergrbl it’s ok.

Attached a photo:
The round is from Lasergrbl and the crazy from lightburn

In the operation manual from neje.wiki it is described that neje 3 plus works with lightburn. Every manual step (movment control) in lightburn is a movement in the x and in the y axis. 1 in x are 3 in y.

Any suggestions

Best regards

Martin

Can you push “Save Gcode” in Laser window and save to a file with .txt extension? The upload file here. Will check to see if anything odd in the gcode.

Hi,

attached the G-Code File and a picture. I testet a circle. The good one in Lasergbrl and the edgy in lightburn.

Best regards

Circle.txt (2.6 KB)

This is indicative of a problem with license validation. I suggest emailing support@lightburnsoftware.com describing the problem and with a link to this Topic and they’ll help you sort out the issue.

Hi,

that was the problem. Thank you very much for helping!

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.