Just purchased a Neje Master 2 Mini and I am attempting to make it operate with Lightburn. Here is a list of what I know, what I have tried and what I am trying to accomplish in no particular order .
- Laser cutter works fine using provided Neje software.
- Want more options provided by Lightburn.
- Imported Neje Master 2 Device Profile into Lightburn
assuming it may apply to the Neje Mini. I could not find
Device profile for the Neje Mini.
- Loaded all drivers ,GRBL, profiles etc. per the
Lightburn directions for Neje Master 2.
5). Lightburn recognized the Neje Master 2.
- I imported a simple image, traced the image and
- I opened the saved file, selected image.
- Software connected and indicated ready.
- Then I started and no device reaction but get this
message “there was a problem sending data to the
laser. The machine may be busy or paused”.
- I have tried com port 3, 4 and 5 with no change.
I suspect it is either the Neje Mini just wont work or a simple setting might resolve. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated, Thanks HRTULL