NEJE Master 2s Plus 30W after finish the job can't go back to home position but accident with machine stand

Hello,

i have issue with NEJE Master 2s Plus 30W

After finish the job laser modul can’t go back to home position but accident with machine stand.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Looks like you need to move the Y endstop. The diode module might be bigger than lower power heads forcing the end position to move.

I’ll let you know in a few days, I have one of these on order.

Ok, thanks, i am waiting for your positive reply :blush:

Just don’t hold your breath, they’ve been sitting on my order for almost a week even though they claimed it was in stock…

As TomWS guessed, the issue is that with the 30&40W laser heads, not the full y-range can be used. I have my laser return to the home position (the side with the motherboard) which is X=0 and Y=440. You can set the „finish position“ in the settings.

1 Like

In order to verify my post I started up the laser and moved it manually via the “move” menu. The laser head collides with the stand at exactly y=10mm (moved until it collides and then read the current position).

You can, however, move the laser to y=0 once the head is moved 20mm to the left (x=20mm). This means one cannot use the rectangle between (0,0) and (20,10).

I received my laser today and can confirm @Olli 's findings. I find that the 30W sticks out a bit less than 18mm and I might shrink the table size rather than have a ‘notch’ that must be avoided.

To do this, in my LIghtBurn device settings I changed the Y table size to 422 (440-18) and using the GRBL command $131=422, set the firmware to the same dimension. Now, when I home I end up at 0,422 and I can safely move to 0,0.

Dear TomWS,

Thank you for your help & information.

I have solved the problem by modification the machine stand, i have extend the machine stand to 20mm. (Only for NEJE Master 2S Plus 30W Module Machine)

Now i can use full working area X Axis Length 255mm & Y Axis Length 440mm as per machine configration.

Modification:
NEJE MASTER 2S PLUS 30W

Dear Olli,

Thank you for your help & information.

I have solved the problem by modification the machine stand, i have extend the machine stand to 20mm. (Only for NEJE Master 2S Plus 30W Module Machine)

Now i can use full working area X Axis Length 255mm & Y Axis Length 440mm as per machine configration.

Modification:
NEJE MASTER 2S PLUS 30W

Very creative. Proves there are many solutions if you understand what the problem is. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.