Neje Master 2S Waiting for connection

I just bought my first laser, a Neje Master 2S. It works great with the Neje software, but LightBurn can’t connect to the laser.
I have imported the settings file for the Neje laser in LB, I have installed the drivers in Windows, and I have closed the Neje app. I have also checked the Baud-rate (115 200) for the com-port in both Device Manager and in LB.
In the windows “Laser” i says Ready, but in the Console-window it says Wainting for connection…
I have tried on both my desktop and my laptop, same issue on both.
Any suggestions?

Do you see a COM port assigned to the laser in Device Manager? If so, confirm that the same COM port is selected in Laser window.

Separately, have you looked at updating the firmware for the laser? Note that Neje maintain two sets of firmware for the 2S, one for GRBL and one for their proprietary method.

Thanks! Yes, I have Com8 assign to the laser and it’s the same in the laser window.
I have updated the firmware, but I wasn’t aware that there where two versions. I’ll check that.

YES!!! It worked with a new firmware!! I love U berainlb :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.