NEJE MAX 4 with light burn Speed and Laser Power Issue

I have two machines NEJE Master 2S with A40640 Module and NEJE MAX 4 with E80 module. I have an older PC with windows 11 and machines are working fine with NEJE application and light burn. In Light burn settings with 500 speed and 25 % power I am able to cut 1.5 mm plywood .But my PC is giving trouble sometime so I upgraded PC and installed latest Light Burn software.
So with new PC laser stays in lower power mode and with high speed. If I put only 5 speed and 100% power then it cut 1.5 mm plywood and in same new PC NEJE software is working fine. without marking anything. i have exported the g code and ran it through the Neje application and it burns fine. does anyone have any suggestions that might help. I have checked the machine settings and Device settings $31 and $32 both have the same values.
I also tried with my laptop with windows 11 as well but the same issue.

any help would be appreciated. I have spent all day looking for a solution. i have updated both the GRBL and Neje board firmware.

One of the most common issues when adding a new machine or lightburn to a new computer is the scale settings

Visit:
EDIT > Settings menu
Can you confirm you are in mm/min bets for diode settings?

Otherwise your speeds/power will not match what you see on Neje app or the other computer

Also make sure on EDIT > Device settings your Svalue is 1000
If it is not, make sure you selected GRBL as device and not GRBL M3