Network (Ethernet and Wifi) for TopWisdom TL-A3

Hi, I have a Laser Router with the TopWisdom TL-A3 controller and I’m on a Trial period looking to buy the license.
This controller has Ethernet and Wifi Network capabilities.
I’ve searched this forum and saw that as earlier as 2020 Lightburn account responded that they’re looking into it and would not take decade. Other posts said that other things ware priority etc.
I know that not many uses this but at lease it would be perfect to have a plugin at least to control autolaser (topwisdom software) and then jumping the need to directly control with the topwisdom protocol through network? Or the network control for topwisdom is on the horizon still? It has been 4 amost years already.
Thanks

Did you try to plug it into your network and manually setup the device in Lightburn?

I would think it should talk, but I do not have one of these to actually test it.

:smile_cat:

Hi, thank you for your reply. Yes indeed I’ve tried. There’s no option besides usb when configuring manually. And that’s on par as the last communication of the Lightburn account wrote.
I’m asking in this thread if there is any new development or timeline.
Best regards

Yes, I don’t see any other option at this point.

:smile_cat:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.