New computer but want to use lightburn on both, cant access license portal

I got another computer and im trying to use lightburn on both. I never signed up for the license portal so i cant find my license key.

License portal tells you how to proceed.

how? You have to login in, I don’t have an account. It ask you to sign in sso, which I also don’t have.

The first time you use the portal you will need to request a password reset. Click ‘Forgot Password’, enter the email address where you received your license key, and click ‘Recover Password’. You will receive an email from Cryptlex with a password reset link. Follow the link, choose your new password, then log in.

I did try that and it didn’t work.

support@lightburnsoftware.com
How the LightBurn license works – LightBurn Software

The first time you use the portal you will need to request a password reset. Click ‘Forgot Password’, enter the email address where you received your license key, and click ‘Recover Password’. You will receive an email from Cryptlex with a password reset link. Follow the link, choose your new password, then log in.

If you do not see it, please check your Promotions or Spam folders as the password reset email sometimes ends up there. If you still cannot find it, then your email provider might be blocking the email from ever reaching you to begin with - some email providers do this. We know Gmail works well, and if you provide a Gmail account, we can put your key under that instead so that you can access the portal. In this case, contact us via email - support@lightburnsoftware.com with your full name and license key.

@Dskall provided a link above. That document is worth your review. Here it is again:

I sent an email. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.