New Creatily rotary chuck does not turn after connecting to the y Axis Wizmaker L1 36W

This is a new rotary chuck i have installed it per the instruction. However when I hit test the X Axis moves but the y Axis to the chuck dose nothing. I check all the plug end location and the cord that came with the rotary and they plug in correctly. When it would not work I plugged the Y axis back in and the laser work both the Y & X axis. Any ideas

quite possible that your wiring is not correct for the rotary of creality

It does not move but do you hear a buzz of sorts on motor?

No sound at all. However a part of the set up show me going into lightburn setting and turning on the enable rotary Lon the main screen. I did that in the rotary test area. But it does not show up in the main screen as it should. Could that be an issue ?

Well the motor should work regardless

As the machine does not KNOW whta motor you have connected, the Y motor or the rotary

I believe somehting in your cables are not correct
Could you explain and take a few pictures of your connections?

I sent back my Creatily Rotary chuck back when it didn’t function. I will be getting the new one today. I have a question in the mean time in the instructions it tells me to go to the setting in lightburn and turn on the switch to show enable rotary on the main screen. I did this but kit does not show up on the main screen? I’m using 1.5.02 version is that unusual?

Go to EDIT → Settings

Thats the 2 things you got to check

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.