New Sculpfun S10 not connecting - Tried Everything

Buenos dias, tengo desde hace 2 semanas una sculfun s10 y estoy intentando conectarla a lightburn sin exito, he seguido varias veces los pasos que mencionan y nada, alguien ha conseguido arreglarlo. Cualquier ayuda es bienvenida.muchas gracias

Good morning, I have had a sculfun s10 for 2 weeks and I am trying to connect it to lightburn without success, I have followed the steps mentioned several times and nothing, someone has managed to fix it. Any help is welcome. Thank you very much

1 Like

This is a new machine that has never connected.
It is best to start on a new thread.
I will move this.

If all other connection steps are complete and the laser is connected with a USB cable to your computer then the next step is to attempt a manual connection.

With the Sculpfun S10 disconnected but powered up, open LightBurn.
In the Laser window you may only see the Choose option in the middle bottom button.
Now connect your Sculpfun S10 wait a few seconds, and click the middle bottom button again. Select the new COM port option that is presented by your computer.

Open the Console window,
Ideally, you will see a similar peaceful message from your Sculpfun S10 that states that it connected.

You may see a message that is full of red text and Error messages. This is more common and an easy place to work from if you capture the screen with windows Snip tool or something similar.

You are welcome to drag your images into a reply here.

El problema persiste aun cambiando el puerto.

• already in use?

Esperando la conexión…

Esperando la conexión…

Port failed to open - already in use?

Esperando la conexión…

Esperando la conexión…

Esperando la conexión…

Esperando la conexión…

Esperando la conexión…

Esperando la conexión…

Esperando la conexión…

Esperando la conexión…

Esperando la conexión…

Esperando la conexión…

Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add the laser to LightBurn: Setting up the software - Diode Laser Wiki
If you are new to the laser itself, check these guides as well: Quick Start & Overview - Diode Laser Wiki
You can translate those pages to your native language. It’s described there as well.

Please attempt to select another COM port if it is available.

If there is only one com port available and if it is connected to a powered engraver. Then we will have to attempt the next thing.

sorry any solution to this problem? i just had a Sculpfun S10 and its just spam error in console and dont let me do anything :frowning_face:

Give more details about your problem. Show the error messages and describe what you have done…

1 Like

I installed the CH340 drivers. did i do wrong?

No, that’s right. CH340 drivers are the base to make it recognizable. Afterward, check your windows device manager.

1 Like