New to Lightburn please help

So I am new to both CNC and Lightburn. I have a Millright MegaV that runs on grbl. It works as intended for CNC but in Lightburn I am having serious issues. It will home correctly but when I got to frame for what I want to laser it commands to slam past the area it just homed to. I’m at a loss and and help would be greatly appreciated.

If I assume this means the laser is trying to move in the wrong direction, this is common when using a CNC system that is not set correctly in LightBurn.

Have a review of this, while for a different name brand, the concepts are the same. Let us know how you get on. :slight_smile:

Make sure you save the original configuration or your controller before hacking it around. I have a similar, although cheap version of that cnc. I use a different configuration file for either a laser or a spindle. It’s nice to be able to start at ground zero when things don’t work as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.