A few weeks ago I updated my Lightburn software to version 0.9.04 (as best as I can tell this is the version I now have). But a few things went “wonky” in my drawings all having to do with text. Text spacing changed and some text locations changed. I thought I caught all of the problems, but then after printing several of my laser-cut wood topographic maps I noticed the letters in my compass had moved! You can see in the print screen in the program what the compass looked like before I fixed it. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice the compass until after I had cut (and framed!) several maps!
Probably something I did wrong, but I don’t know what the heck it would have been. I guess I would advise anybody who downloads an update to check your files VERY CAREFULLY.