I just got an XTool S1 (10W, maybe the last one ) I was able to connect and burn something with the XTool Studio. Now I’m trying to get it to work with the latest LightBurn (2.1.04) (I’m new to both S1 and Lightburn.)( So looking at various posts here, there’s an old (2024) discussion on Xtool’s site (Operate xTool S1 with LightBurn - xTool Support Center ), but what I’m seeing doesn’t match.
So 1. Do I need to figure out the laser offset, or is that included in the current Lightburn device definition?
How do I tell LightBurn “Here’s the material location, and here’s where to burn the project?” (That’s a more general LightBurn question, but I wonder if there’s something I’m missing between Step 1, set up the laser, and Step 2, now use LightBurn as intended.)
Thanks! There seem to be a few minor differences between that description and the current LB version, but nothing that stopped me from burning something. The offset on my device seems to be Y 4.6mm, BUT I’m not sure if I located and measured that correctly. That’s the difference between where a box was drawn located at 0,0, and where the red X landed, relative to that box.