Newbie to LB with LOTS of issues

Hi all

I used to have my Neje Master 2 working fine in Lightburn during the free trial. After not using it for some time and then running a quick project in the Neje software, when I returned to my now paid version of LB to find all kinds of issues. Sometimes it burns upside down, sometimes it wasn’t really burning with any power at all. Now most recently, it’s been making a clunky noise during movements after pressing “frame”. I’ve tried a lot of the tips/tricks I can find here but nothing seems to be working. Does anyone have any advice??

But not all the time? Without any changes between runs?

‘Sometimes’ problems are not likely to get solved without a lot more information (at least enough to know the differences between each run).

It was burning the right direction but very light. Then I changed a handful of settings (S value, firmware update) to try and get the clunky noise to go away and then it became upside down

The exact changes are somewhat important here. You may want to go back to the beginning of the documentation to check you have things set correctly in firmware and LightBurn. Once done, let us know how you progress and we can assist from there. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.