No Enough Extend Space Error - but there is space!?

Have been using LB for a few months, mostly engraving pictures, and having an issue today which I can’t seem to find an answer to in previous threads.

Im engraving a 312mm x 264mm image (300DPI) on my 500x300 bed and getting a not enough extended space issue.

I understand this is due to not having enough space to swing when rastering, but im already 30mm from the edge and still having issues. All other photos work fine with same speed, same location etc.

I’m running at 250mm/sec, have dropped to 200mm/s but no improvement. ALL of the dozens of other photos I have engraved have worked just fine, its just this 1 which I am struggling with. Could there be something with my file that causes this?

Thanks in advance

it may be that you have another element in your drawing, even if not selected, or selected and “output=no”. the controller may use the global bounding box instead of the part you want to engrave.

can you “frame” the job and see what it does?

+1 on possible fragments somewhere within the project. Here is an easy way to check. Select your project and look at the dimensions:

Then, select all by keyboard (CTRL A), and compare dimensions:

Several way from here to find even the smallest fragment. One way, is to carefully select your intended project contents, and in the shape properties, activate lock.

Then CTRL A:

And then the DELETE key will clear out any unintended lines (like that little dot in the upper left corner).

Thanks for response. There’s no extra fragments anywhere, even if I control A to select all, all that shows is my original pic which is way smaller than my bed.

If I then import a new design of the same size that works just fine, hence why I think it’s the file. But even after scrapping the file and starting again I get the same behavior.

Doesn’t seem to be a layer issue either, if I switch to a new colour the issue still persists.

Weird one…

• What happens if you frame?
  • Check Job Origin setting
  • Check Start From setting

Hi there, did you manage to find a solution to this?

I am having the same error message, but if i mov my work a about 30m further to the right…it works fine. Even though there was plenty of room in the original position, and it ‘framed’ perfectly fine as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.