No es el mismo tamaño del archivo con la impresion (Not the same file size with printing)

buenas tardes no se si sea a qui es que no entiendo todo
pero quiero preguntar tengo mi impresora laser y querer hacer un trabajo lo hago en una medida pero al pasarlo ala imresion es mucho mas chico no se como hacerle no me respeta las medidas en mm (maquina laser atomstack x7 pro) muchas gracias

good afternoon I don’t know if it’s who it is I don’t understand everything
but I want to ask, I have my laser printer and I want to do a job, I do it to a certain extent, but when I pass it to the print it is much smaller, I don’t know how to do it, it doesn’t respect the measurements in mm (atomstack x7 pro laser machine) thank you very much

English via Google Translate
good afternoon I don’t know if it’s who it is I don’t understand everything
but I want to ask, I have my laser printer and I want to do a job, I do it to a certain extent, but when I pass it to the print it is much smaller, I don’t know how to do it, it doesn’t respect the measurements in mm (atomstack x7 pro laser machine) thank you very much

Are you starting the gcode from the microSD or from lightburn itself?
Have you tried running a frame? See if that comes out to the right size. I suspect that your Unit settings may be incorrect. How much larger/smaller is the cut?

¿Estás imprimiendo desde la microSD o desde Lightburn?
¿Has probado a ejecutar un marco? A ver si sale del tamaño adecuado. Sospecho que la configuración de su unidad puede ser incorrecta. ¿Cuánto más grande/más pequeño es el corte?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.