No liscense key recieved

License not recieved after paying and days of waiting

Email support@lightburnsoftware.com. That’s unusual.

I’d also suggest checking junk mail folder and making sure that the email you used for purchase is the same as the one you’re checking.

1 Like

have done this several times and nothing. frustrated

You may check the licence portal (link is upper right here o page) or http://lightburn.cryptlex.app/
Use the “Forgot Password?” function and give the exact the mailadress you have used in order process.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Possible typo on the email address or different one all together. Email support they should be able to help.

When looking into our systems, I found one email from the address you use here, which was answered in about an hour after you sent. I will DM the same (unredacted) information to you again now.

1 Like

That’s quite some time ago.

@skidmorm3 This really implies that your email server is filtering emails from LightBurn. Carefully check junk/spam mail and/or whitelist lightburnsoftware.com domain in your email.

1 Like

I found my key after getting a portal password reset. Thank yo so much for your help

Glad that’s sorted. I’d suggest still sorting out the email issue in case you have communcation from LightBurn in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.