No Power Supplied

I wouldn’t call it an upgrade if it’s the same wattage. I didn’t think they were the same power.?

A link to the ‘upgraded’ laser would be a great benefit so we can check out it’s specifications. Is this a Two Trees TS3?

We’ve been ‘assuming’ certain bits of information.

The only one I found that is 10 watts (out), but draws 80 watts. That’s the TS3, as far as I can tell.

If this is the case it needs 3.3 amps @ 24 volts. I also noticed many of these were 12 volts…

:smile_cat:

Here is the Link, it;s gone up $10 Since last month.
Amazon.com

My Ortur 5W is back on and working correctly. The Laser Tree 10W Module is engraved “80W AA24V”, that was the first thing that I checked. I got the new Power Supply from Amazon too, so if it don’t work I’ll return it with the 10W Module.
Thanks for all your help.

I was referencing the item description when I stated 24V 2A. I’ll assume that’s more correct than the 80W marketing verbiage.

• 【Easy to use】Wavelength: 450nm, Input: DC 24V 2A , Power adjustable: Support 5V PWM modulation, Input port: XH2.54-3P socket ,control line installation method: pluggable.

This is the same stated VA as Ortur’s LU2-4 5W even though that’s a single diode model.

me and @BillBulloch been exchanging emails
I would give the power adapter a try but does sound like module to me from the tests we done

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.