Noob here I want to had a good camera

Hello everyone, so I’m very interested in adding a good camera to help me with my work. I would like the easily repeat work pieces and help me frame jobs before I run a job. Granted I know i still need to frame a work piece with the camera but I just want to get faster.

I have an XTOOl D1 Pro 10W with the extension kit. Xtool’s website states “Expand your working area to 930*430mm (36.6’‘17’')”. I would like a wide lens but i don’t care for the distortion of fish eye cameras. Any and all help and input would be appreciated.
So i need a camera stand and a good camera. What are your recommendations?

This link will help you find a camera that fits the task/machine.

It’s not quite correct, or better said, not as I do. Once I have checked and ensured that my camera is accurate in the same position as it should, in my case, the lid is open to the same height and that my machine bed with item is in focus, I do not need to frame the tasks. I place in Lightburn my topics in free seats of the material plate and start the job. As a starting point, I have 0.5 mm deviation. (600x400)

There are some finished solutions for diodelases, but they look (in my eyes) not super stable.
It is the most important thing about the entire camera setup that camera and machine/bed are statically stable and do not move in no direction to each other.

1 Like

Thanks for the help I ended ordering the 8MP LightBurn Camera (4K-W) 120 W with the Camera Mount for: 85 or 120W. Now I’m debating on what i want to do the that Mount. I want it static like you mentioned but from what I’ve seen on Amazon everyone complains about the mount moving. So I’m thinking of just getting some metal and welding up my own stand but I haven’t come up with a design yet. I’m thinking of a single post with an adjustable height and arm. I’m just waiting for my camera to come in before I figure out what I want to do.

Congratulations on your camera. It’s great that you are so serious about finding a stable stand for your camera. I think that most problems with inaccuracy of camera systems are related to the camera moving or not having the same focus as during setup.
It will be interesting to see what solution you come up with.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.