Not filled Object

Hallo

ich habe diese Datei erstellt und möchte das der Rote Teil ausgefüllt wird sprich komplett ausgraviert aber ich bekomme jedes mal folgende fehler meldung:

eigentlich sind alle ecken geschlossen ich kann keinen fehler sehen. jemand eine idee? Oder einen anderen vorschlag wie ich eine kurve erstellen kann zum füllen mit festen abstand? Ich möchte das darin 3mm breit graviert wird und hab es freihand erstellt und dann gebogen da ein viereck immer ungleichmäßig verzerrt wird.
Noch näher ranzoomen kann ich auch net falls nen micro millimeter fehlen sollte
Ich hoffe ihr wisst was ich meine

mfg
Tele

Can you upload the file?

If you press “alt+cmd+o” you will see your open shapes. You probably have to zoom all the way in to see the lines/notes that are not closed.
You can also try to break up the whole shape “alt+b” and then collect the notes with “alt+j” again.

I like to use auxiliary constructions and auxiliary lines such as T1 and T2 for my construction work. Freehand is not ideal for this project.
Based on the guidelines (circles) and of course the necessary measurements, it is relatively easy to construct your project.

thats a great idea. can u explain me how u do that and What do I have to set so that lb only lasers in the object and not the entire circle?

In my example, I scanned roughly and quickly your drawing and put it to layer 00. T2 I used to find and draw the existing radius, if it is a project from the start you need these values, just like the other measures. To connect the segments, nodes must be inserted in the desired places and connect / delete the parts of the guides that are not used. Finally, check whether all Shapes are closed and and now you can assign them to the desired layers.
(To be able to add nodes you need to convert the circles to Path, first)

To be able to fill the center section, it must be a separate Shape, here I put all the outer sides on one layer and middler section on another layer. In the top and bottom there will be two overlapping lines, a line segment per Shape.

I hope my deficiency English does not destroy the content of what I mean :wink:

I’ll add the file, it could be you can use it.

Demo.lbrn2 (45.2 KB)

my english isnt als the best no worry^^

i created a new circle and now i want to “cut” it in parts but it doesnt work i cant use boolsche operations, whats im doing wrong? sry for stupid questions im really new in lb and lasering

mfg
Tele

I didn’t use boolean operations for this task, only manual snap inserted nodes and trim to shap.
boolean operations require closed shapes to work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.