Nouvelle lentille pour x20 pro et module M50 atomstack (New lens for x20 pro and module M50 atomstack)

Bonjour a tous .
comment faire pour changer une lentille .
je ne sais pas comment faire ? a laide .
ma lentille x 20 pro est morte avez vous des informations?
Merci d’avance

Hello everyone .
how to change a lens.
I do not know how to do ? help .
my x 20 pro lens is dead do you have any information?
Thanks in advance

Does the original lens offer fixed-focus or adjustable-focus?

The adjustable-focus lenses on mine unscrew fully at the limit of the focus adjustment.

The fixed focus lenses likely unscrew as well. Do you have a replacement lens for your laser? I feel that a replacement lens would be very informative.

When you say that the lens is “dead”, what do you mean? Is it cracked, or is it obscured by smoke that has stuck to the lens? If it is just a smoked lens, it might be possible to restore the lens by careful cleaning with an appropriate solvent. 91% Isopropyl Alcohol would be the first solvent you might try for careful cleaning.

My experience with the AtomStack laser modules is limited to the 5W (output) units, and for those the replacement of the lens would be somewhere between difficult and impossible. The diode and the lens assembly are contained in one unit and I haven’t seen any way to separate the lowest lens from that assembly. The multiple-diode units might have a lens assembly that can be separated from the diodes, but I think it is rather more likely that because of the very delicate and sensitive alignment issues for multiple diodes, prisms, and lenses, that like the 5W systems, it is a pre-assembled module that is just inserted into the housing at a fixed distance from the bottom of the housing.

I could be wrong about that, but I have not seen anything on any of the AtomStack websites about replacement lenses being available.

They’ve just recently posted replacement lenses for some models.
https://www.atomstack.net/collections/accessories/products/atomstack-window-lens-replacement-lens-for-x20-s20-a20-m100-module-laser-engraver?variant=43763264422138