Now that Galvo dev has wrapped, when will we get camera streaming through the Bridge?

Back in November last year, it was mentioned that camera streaming support would be added to the LightBurn Bridge once Galvo dev wrapped up. So here we are! Is there an ETA, or beta testing in the near future? My current setup, works pretty well using OBS, but native support would be fantastic.

1 Like

Thank you for this inquiry. Nothing further to report at this time. Our main efforts at present are supporting the release of Galvo, fixing bugs, and producing our latest patch release, along with updating and production of new learning materials and videos for all our products. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply, Rick! Bit disappointed to hear it’s not a feature priority, but I’ll keep hoping it makes it out of development.

To offer clarity, I did not say support of camera via the LightBurn Bridge is “not a feature priority”. This remains an addition we want to do. The issue is time, timing and where on the long list it falls. We just launched LightBurn for Galvo out of public beta less than a week ago. Adding support (investigate, code, test, document, make videos, train other internal staff, and so on) for camera via the LightBurn Bridge is going to take some time.

Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, thanks @Rick! Glad to hear it’ll make it to us eventually.