Numbered Grid Pattern File

Does anyone have a numbered grid pattern file for the Ortur LM2?

1 Like

You can generate an Array and produce this yourself. Can you please show an example of what youā€™d like to produce and we might be able to offer you a suggested workflow to accomplish this.

Rick
Hereā€™s a screen shot of what I made. I think i did it correctly but it might be too big for my laser. Iā€™ll try to burn it onto a sheet of plywood later.
Thanks for your help

Yes, it does look larger than the LightBurn grid, assuming you set up the correct size (matching the physical size of your laser) in your ā€˜Device Profileā€™ in LightBurn.

This is the one I made for myself. Works great.
grid.lbrn (289.1 KB)

1 Like

Iā€™m still building the workbench, but hereā€™s the grid I made and burned onto an MDF panel. If you want the SVG file, so you can adapt it as needed, email me and Iā€™m happy to share.

3 Likes

I would love a copy!

Look up to find the following with file attachment.

1 Like

Rick, thanks for your input, hereā€™s the file I used.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18C214YGdfcRyhPMVuJNAvSbDljxkBgFr/view?usp=sharing

I use center origins, and sometimes layout multiple projects, so ā€œrelativeā€ positioning works better for me. When I need to get a little more precise, or need more accurate path alignment, Iā€™ll then use a parallel ruler and step it off the visible lines. A little more work, to be sure, but thatā€™s the engineer in me coming through.

Have a blessed day,
James

Thanks to everyone to has asked for the file, I really wasnā€™t expecting the response. I wanted to upload it here, but SVG files arenā€™t allowed.

However, someone suggested I use Google Drive, so hereā€™s the link:

Bed Grid Idea FIle

Let me know if you canā€™t access it.

James

Thank you for the file. I am new to a laser and hopefully this will be a start. Thanks again