Object count not showing on vertical screen

Is there a way to adjust the information shown at the bottom (x/y cordinates, min max cordinates and object count) ?

I use my monitor on vertical settings and unfortunately the information shown cuts out at “MAX (xxx,yyy)” so when I want to see the number of objects I’ve selected, the information is hidden.

Any way to adjust the information shown (like hide the min max info) or adjust the width of the information “bars” ?

I’m not aware of a way to move the location of that information. Perhaps try reducing the display font size in Edit->Settings. You may be able to shrink it enough to fit although it could make it hard to see other text.

Thanks for the tip! Checked this and unfortunately font size is already at the minimun and the information is still hidden

Edit: Nevermind, it was at default. I was able to get the information to show with smallest font size but man that that text gets tiny to read

What’s your available horizontal resolution? Are you running the monitor at native resolution?

1080 x 1920, the highest available for this monitor that has the correct aspect ratio

I’m a little surprised it cuts off for you then. There are people running with 1024 px for horizontal resolution. I wonder of those guys never see that information. Or perhaps their font size is set smaller at that resolution…

Could be, here is a attached photo of my bottom footer with items selected, showing the information being cut off

Only font size 8 will show the information

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.