Odd behaviour regarding visibility of virtual array objects. Bug?

Hi All,
I’ve come across what looks like a bug in the display of a virtual array. I wanted to zoom into an area between two members of the array to check for clearance and noticed that as I zoomed in certain parts started disappearing. It seems to be that once a seed object goes off the screen so it also disappears from the array. This also occurs if you pan the seed object(s) out of view and if you pan far enough the whole array disappears. As I can’t attach a video here I’ve uploaded it to YouTube here.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting this. I am able to duplicate this behavior and will submit a report. :slight_smile:

Thanks Rick.

1 Like

Can you confirm that the shapes that disappear are part of a Group? :wink:

There was a bug where virtual shapes that were part of a group were ignored, which has now been fixed and targeted for the next release. :slight_smile:

Yes, these are part of a group. I’ve just tested ungrouping everything and found it doesn’t behave in the same way, stuff doesn’t disappear! :wink: I had to reconstruct the virtual array to test as I’d flattened the original. It sounds like you might’ve already addressed the problem anyway so hopefully this is already fixed and won’t require any further work on your part :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.