Odd changing of Arc's when exporting to DXF

When exporting to DXF I noticed the following issue in the latest version. Seems where they are not linked to another node, the always face inwards and not outwards. I can send an file for testing the export feature where this occurs, if required. I have experienced this on other files doing a DXF export too. I often get send files in CDR format, I then Convert to AI files, then import them into Lightburn, from there sometime I want to modify and then export it to DXF for modification in AutoCAD.

This is a known issue which IIRC has either been fixed for the next release or is being worked on.

As a potential workaround until the fix is released note that I believe this behavior only exists for devices setup with machine origin at top-left.

So you could setup a device with different origin to export from. Or temporarily change the origin on your current device and flip the design before exporting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.