Offering Image Vectoring, Product Design, 1 on 1 Help, etc

Hey, I’m Blake.

With some potential downtime in the future due to uncertainty with the COVID-19 pandemic we’re currently enduring, I thought maybe I could make a few dollars helping people out with some simple, cheap services. I’m not looking to make a lot of money, and you shouldn’t expect overnight delivery.

So if that sounds like something you’d be interested in then here are some things I can do with relative ease, and wouldn’t be looking to charge a lot for.

Photo Vectoring - Simple black/white vectoring. Things like this or this.

Product Design - Box designs for cutting, stylized text for engraving, etc. If you’re not sure, just ask.

1 on 1 Help - If you want some software help, whether with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), or even Lightburn, I might be able to assist via TeamViewer or something similar.

I can deliver svg, dxf, ai, or lbrn files where appropriate. I can take payments via Venmo or PayPal. Maybe Facebook. Sacks of unmarked $20s. Sports cars. Let’s get creative.

I’d like to try and keep all correspondence to the private messages on the forum here. Thanks.

Anything else? I’ll probably edit this post a lot.

P.S. Thanks for forum, @LightBurn

3 Likes

Photo Vectoring - Simple black/white vectoring. Things like this or this .

If you could share the source images it might give a better idea of what you can help with

1 Like

@rojhan @Blake is awesome. Give him something to bid on and you will be blown away!
He’s not your fiverr freelancer from Pakistan.

American :us: made

Shop USA

You will not be sorry

Sas

Actually, I don’t need the service. The suggestion was on presentation of the offering to induce more people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And it’s a good idea. When I get a chance I’ll be sure to update the post.

Never say never… you never know when you may need @Blake or someone like him.

Never say never…

True, but I’m not using the laser for “making products for people”, I’m using it primarily for material creation; brackets, housings, stands, etc. for “me”. :slight_smile:

1 Like