One License two computers

My Licensse is use with my Deskto computer and hasworkes fine. However I have to move my ATOMSTACK P9M50 machine to the garage and had to buy me a Laptop tu use it there. THE QUESTION is can I use the same LICENSE in the laptop. And how do I get th copy that I downloaded of Lightburn to the laptop a LICENSE??? PLEASE ADVIS. JARivera

Yes.

LightBurn by default comes with a 2-seat license.

Enter the same key that you used for the desktop. This assumes that you have network access in the garage. If you do not, you should request an offline activation. Follow the prompts on the license activation screen to do so.

The new laptop is asking for a License Key and that is what I do not hace. I guess I did not save it when it was given to me. And that is the reason I am reaching to Lightburn because my license is still valid

JARivera

It would have been sent by email. I’d suggest searching for email from LightBurn.

If that is not fruitful you can also find your key in the License Portal. Login there and check. If that fails, email support@lightburnsoftware.com and explain your situation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.