Option fill the laser does not go ON

Hello… something is wrong… have now still the version 1.0.0.0 run … with the old there were no problems …

with the option fill the laser does not go ON … cut always works but fill … the laser (eleksmaker mana se 3.2) 20W makes the movement but there is no laser beam… what can this be ?

Bild_2021-09-24_143620

You need to click that Output to green.

1 Like

TheLongMan’s got the answer…

1 Like

no unfortunately not the case. here I am at the other pc. … even if green is … the laser makes the work dry … o0 without engraving (filling)

I set to cut he does it… but it does not look so good…

is this a versions 1.0.0 error ? should I try an update … or is this something else ?

oky update to 1.0.0.2 has fixed the problem … please tell me what is the best speed for a diode laser w20 … now i try it with 2000 speed / 100% power

What are you trying to do and on what type of material? There is not a singular answer to what you are asking. It is like asking what the best speed to drive a car. Providing an answer of any real value to you will depend on some important missing data. :slight_smile:

Finding the optimal settings for a given task requires testing to achieve the maximum result possible. Many use a testing grid to assist in this process.

And this is another helpful resource to address your inquiry:

2 Likes

Please do not double post. It makes supporting folks harder than it should be.

2 Likes

I see that your diode laser might be around 7 watts output. 2000 speed is way too fast for almost anything. If cutting you should be around 10 mm/s and at least 80% power. For engraving you can be around 65 -70 mm/s and 80-90% power depending on material.

First thing you should is try a burn test to find out what settings you should be using.

Start here.

1 Like

thank you … will get on with it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.