Ortur laser dont moves

Hi friend, I have problem with my laser since i change the softwere to roller and back to default, now the laser doesn’t want to move, it mive only to home position, i getting message in photo

Thank foe helping

2 things:

1. You can reset your configuration to defaults by entering $RST=* in Console window. This should solve the problem you’re experiencing
  2. You should update your firmware to the latest version to avoid this issue going forward. This is caused because Ortur used a non-standard value for $22 which gets broken because LightBurn sets the value to the standard value. This is resolved in the updated firmware.
    Ortur – Firmware Repository – Ortur
1 Like

Hi dear,
I can’t upgrade, when I try to upgrade and the window pop up when I trying to put the new file I recive message that the device is disconnect

Are you following the instructions from the site exactly? Go through them carefully.

If so, then take a screenshot of your computer showing what you’re doing and the error.

I following the instruction about pushing the power and reset button, after i see in there is popup window and i need to move the new virsion, but when i try to put it i getting this massage (in the pic)

I think you have downloaded the wrong file. Look for the section that looks like this:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.